PM Narendra Modi launches new Android app for cashless India. Whose name is BHIM app. You can do online transaction from BHIM. From BHIM app you can transfer money online and make a payment online. I am going to give you a couple of words or something like this.
Let me tell you a lot more about BHIM App
BHIM App is an Android App for making an online transaction, so that users can easily do things like online payment, online money transfer, without the help of any internet, without any IFSC code.
Now you must be thinking, who has launched BHIM App? Who has developed it. The National Payments Corporation of India has launched a BHIM app(NPCI). Almost all online transactions in India are by NPCI.
BHIM App’s full name is Bharat Interface Money. This works on the UPI based system. Connected to your Aadhar card, it will help you to take money from anyone like online transactions in Android Apps, pay someone or send money.
As you all know, Bhim App has been launched by PM. Narendra Modi ji himself. NPCI has launched a cashless transaction app, which is why you have got a lot of security as well. You will not have to face any kind of bug in it. So you all will be safe
How to use BHIM App? What is the BHIM App? How does BHIM App work? How to transfer money online from BHIM App? How do I transfer the online payment transfer from the app? If you want to know about these, here I will tell you the StepWise step full information. So let’s know how to use the BHIM app.
- First of all, download Bhim App from the link below.
- Install or open an app
- Select your preferred language from either Hindi or English
- Now you will get welcome message
- Click here for your mobile verification, and then click on Next.
Note: – Now you will pay attention to all. Your mobile number which is linked to your bank account will be your registration number. Put that number in the number 1 slot. Only then will your verification be.
- You will be charged for Verification. Attest 1Rs is registration free, which will be detected from your main balance.
- Please enter the passcode PIN on the verification page.
- Enter your own unique PIN of 4 digits which you can remember.
- That’s it. Bhim now activated in your device.
Its features are also very strong. Let me tell you about some of its special features.
- The biggest quality of BHIM is that, this apps will work without internet.
- In this you will not even need a bank IFSC
- This app is based on a UPI payment system.
- You can use this in both Hindi and English languages.
- Paison ka lenden aap QR code scan karke bhi kar sakte hain.
- Ye application sabhi Android OS smartphone me work karegi.
- Isme aapko ek bar hi bank account details fill karne honge uske bad paison ka lenden mobile number se kar sakenge.
- You can also get information about your bank balance in it.
- For securities, you can transfer money from Rs. 20,000
I have told you from above details about Bhim’s security, Bhim’s App’s features. Hope you have understood. I will tell you in a simple step how can you transfer money from Bhim App
- First, open the app and enter the pin.
- Click on send Money to transfer money.
- Enter the mobile number and Aadhaar card number of the person you want to send.
- Enter the transferable money maximum limit Rs 20,000
- Click on Send Money. that’s it.